Sustainable, Ethical, Environment-Friendly Pearl BraceletsPearls are among the most environmentally friendly types of jewellery anyway and Seepearls aims to take it a stage further. Watch the and judge for yourself.
Bracelets are backed by our
Black pearls are rarely ‘black’ but come in diverse shades of green, blue, gold, silver, grey, copper and more. To make bracelets that are distinctive, unique and pleasing to look at, we break up different coloured strands and mix complementary pearls together.
Bracelets are fitted with hypoallergenic stainless steel carabiner clasps (as shown left). They're light, strong (much tougher than gold or silver), scratch-resistant and won't tarnish or corrode. The trigger mechanism makes them easy to open or close with one hand.
Presentation, Certification, Delivery and Returns
- bracelets are presented in polished, sustainable wood cases and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate - the world's foremost authority.
- free, insured, UK delivery by Royal Mail is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.